Followers

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Evolution continues

As my life becomes more and more "MY life" and "our life" recedes into a beloved past I am blogging less and less. I still have a lot to say but I say most of it on Facebook these days.
To any of my readers who do not yet know, I've moved to Texas and now share living space and expenses with my youngest son. We do pretty well together as both of us know how to entertain ourselves and actually do so. We provide each other with JUST ENOUGH company.
We both cook, we both clean, although as MOM, I do tend to do a bit more of it. Its a girl thing maybe.
My influences on my art in making jewelry are changing. My ART is changing although I still revert to the basics often. I'm happy with this.
Last night I dreamed JD. Even in the dream I knew he was gone but I so much enjoyed the "visit". He was thinner and happy. I was happy for him and OK with myself and my own feelings. Its a journey I'll never finish, being without him instead of being with him, but its a journey I can make.
Today I took steps to at least semi-reconcile with my step-daughter. Her children are as close to grandchildren as I'm likely to have and I do love her. We've decided to let our disagreement be in the past, not speak of it and go on from now as friends. This too I am happy with. I have missed her. She was my baby for a lot of years.
And that, for now, is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog. I hope there is as much help for you in reading as there is for me in writing.