Followers

Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2018

Fairy gardens plus!

Love of the "magikal" is in my heart, obviously.
Despite the loss of my beloved son on Fab 5th of this year I can still see and feel the magic.
I'm making Fairy Gardens these days and tiny little miniatures to go in them.
I've joined the Bizzbin.com community also, with a store called, of course, Not So Bizarre Bazaar which is also mine on Facebook and eBay, although I seldom use the latter.
I did a brief stint as an ebook editor, which was wonderful. Wouldn't mind doing more but what happens, happens.
Check out Tracy T. Thurman's Outlaw Brand series on Amazon. My name as editor of three may still be on them. My hint to anyone doing editing? Edit TWICE. You won't catch everything the first time and you might tick off your author(s). Much improved isn't enough. It has to be as close to perfect as a  human can get it.
So, on with the show!
Here are some of my recent creations:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog. I hope there is as much help for you in reading as there is for me in writing.