Followers

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Now its life after JD AND Gurtch

I've had a very hard time reaching this blog. I think part of that is because I have another gmail address and another similar blog on Blogger.
But I'm here.
Two months and a bit after losing my youngest son to pancreatic cancer and with help from my Sister-in-law, Tracy, I got here, moved back to my home area in Oklahoma, with ALL my STUFF.
My life would have been very different had I been forced to abandon my supplies and tools. I'll never be able to thank Tracy enough after all my son's friends abandoned me when he died.
Now I'm here and since Feb 21 I have been setting up my life working in a rented mobile home.
I've edited my first e-book as a professional, am in the process of building a business as a teacher of wire and jewelry arts and I've begun three books to be published this year.
It is a new life indeed!
I hope I will be able to get back to those of you who have read my past blog posts.
For now, the adventure has only begun.
OH, and BTW I cannot see or approve your comments.
That is irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my blog. I hope there is as much help for you in reading as there is for me in writing.